Wednesday, May 16, 2012

I Guess He's Just What We Needed

So you're in a situation where you need to salvage a split against the A's.

Brandon Inge had been striking with a vengeance and the A's pitching had been surprising. For every action, there is an equal and opposite reaction. We put up 10 runs, A's put up 10 runs he very next night.
This was a series that I had hoped would set some things right, I had hoped we could take 3 of 4. But alas, with the whirlwind reunion against Inge and the struggling offense, here the tigers were on the verge of LOSING 3 of 4. 

So again, when you need to split the series, who ya gonna call?

THIS GUY


The MVP, The Ace, The Motor City Blowtorch

Boy oh Boy did this guy throw well. He had 8 K's and threw half a perfect game. I won't waste time spinning the same old yarn about JV. I know he's great, you know he's great, even residents of Asgard know he's great. (Lest we forget, JV is a descendant of the God of Thunder. Don't believe me? Look it up!) (Don't look it up)

The man was on fire and got us the win we needed to split against Oakland. Putting to bed the Inge madness and making us look better, not great, but better. Clutch doesn't even begin to describe.
The man rocks an 8 on the Verland-O-Meter. I hope this guy throw a PG or a NO-NO this year. I want to see if the Verland-O-Meter can take it!



Later this week, I should be able to unveil both my way too early Playoff Bracket AND some crazy trade ideas. Emphasis on the crazy folks, I leave nothing to the imagination. Anyways, Go Tigers and GOOOOO THUNDER CATS!



No comments:

Post a Comment